Badminton and other single ball game time slots
Badminton and other ball game time slots can be booked daily on every campus.
- The booked time slot can be used for all kinds of sports in addition to badminton, as long as you will stay inside the booked court and do not disturb other customers at the courts next to your court.
- The Unipoli Sport fee must be paid by all participants taking part in the turn! Exceptionally, one customer can bring one person outside of Unipoli Sport community to play badminton with, if necessary (one visit fee 6€). This person is not allowed to use any other service or facility of Unipoli Sport.
- The time slot is booked through the Selection Calendar (ball games) of Unipoli Sport.
- The reservation calendar shows the time slots for one week at a
time. The time slots for the following week are published every Thursday
at 9 am.
- See the price list for more information on the time slots with an extra charge.
Hervanta - TUT, Kauppi - TAMK, City Centre - UTA
Free of charge courts Mon-Fri before 3 pm and in Kauppi Sat-Sun before 2 pm
turn can be used also for other sports at the reserved court.
- One person can book one slot per week.
- Please remember to cancel your reservation if you can not attend your slot.
Courts subject to charge Mon-Fri after 3 pm and Sat-Sun
- You can use the reserved court and time slot also for any other sports
- You can cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before the start of the time slot, after which it cannot be cancelled and must be paid for. In case of an illness you can cancel the reservation by showing a medical certificate for your obstacle to attendance.
- If you have unpaid time slots on your information file, you will not be able to book new time slots until the outstanding fee is paid.
- The time slot is paid at the sport place reception.
- Hervanta: Doubles possible in courts 2&5