Unipoli Sport's affordable fee
|One time fee
* At TUT the employer pays a half of the employee's sports fee. TUT employers can pay the sports fee only half a year at time.
* At TAMK: Students who are not members of Tamko student organization have a higher price: autumn € 46 / spring € 50 / entire year € 80.
* Prices incl. 10% VAT (excl. TUrVoKe ry)
Paying the sports fee
- The Unipoli Sport fee is paid at your home university, i.e. the university where you are studying or working
(regardless of the campus which services you are mainly using.)
- The Unipoli Sport fee can be paid separately per term or for the whole year. The summer use is included in the spring term fee.
The following services are included in the Unipoli Sport fee:
- Free use of gyms
- Group exercise classes
- Courses (some with an extra fee)
- Ball game time slots
- Badminton, tennis and beach volley time slots as well as the use of billiards table (some with an extra fee)
- Other sports
- Right to book PT and gym instruction services with affordable price
- The use of dressing rooms, sauna and shower facilities
- The use of Unipoli Sport’s facilities and services
requires the payment of a personal Unipoli Sport fee. With this payment you can
use all the sports services on the three campuses.
- The paid sports fee is not refunded to the customer in any case when the use of the services is interrupted.
- The personal access right card must be scanned by the reader each
time you visit the sport facilities! Without the card a client can not
enter the facility. The misuse
of the card might result in withholding the rights to use the sports
- Those registered as a present student or staff
member at TUT, TAMK or UTA are able to use the services as long as the
study right or employment contract is valid.
- Post-graduate students can pay the student Sport fee and use the services as long as they are members of the student union.
- UTA and TUT international students can pay the student Sport fee and use the services as long as they are members of the student union. If they choose not to pay the optional student union fee then the Unipoli Sport fee is the same as with staff members.
- The right to use the sport facilities and services ends on the day
when the student graduates or the working contract of the staff member
ends. The Sport fee is not partially refundable.
- Students of the open university are not permitted to use the sports services and facilities of Unipoli Sport.
- Students and staff of other universities than those members of
Unipoli Sport collaboration are not permitted to use the sports services
and facilities of Unipoli Sport.
- An insurance policy is not included in the fee. If required, you should provide your own accident insurance cover.
- Every customer is committed to follow the instructions of Unipoli Sport in each sport.
- Access rights to your own university's sport facilities are
loaded automatically with the payment.
- Access rights to the other Unipoli
Sport universities must be requested personally from the university in question.
- Bring the payment receipt and ID as well as your student or staff card if applicable.
- Without the needed documents the access rights can NOT be granted (no exceptions!).
- The access card
must be scanned by the reader each time you visit the sports facilities!
- Check the information in detail by home university.
See the payment details by campus
Choose your home university to see the payment conditions and instruction by university:
TUT - Tampere University of Technology
TAMK - Tampere University of Applied Sciences
UTA - University of Tampere