Applying for access rights from other campuses
Sport fee is paid at your home university: where you are studying or working.
2. Access rights to
your own university’s sports facilities are loaded automatically onto
student/staff card or access key.
3. Access rights to the other two universities must
be requested personally from the
university in question, before which the use of sports facilities in
other universities is not possible.
- The access rights need to be
requested separately for each academic year or according to the payment period.
- You need to have a picture student/staff card with you. TAMK students with no picture student card need to have a picture ID.
- Payment receipt is not needed. Our staff can see the payments from online register. There is a 1-3 day delay in updating of payments to this register. Take a payment receipt with you if you pick up access rights immediately after payment.
- Please notice, that it is not possible to use any of the sports services
(including courses, badminton etc.) in other universities before you
have applied for the access rights!
- Please enter customer service and show a picture ID each time using our services if you are a new student and don't have a student card yet
Access card must be scanned to the reader each time
you visit the sports facilities!
Applying for access rights at TUT
Applying for access rights at TAMK
Applying for access rights at UTA
- For students and staff of TUT and TAMK
- Atalpa reception, open when the sports services are open
- The access rights are loaded immediately onto your card